NEVAC 500ml Disposable Suction Collection Canister Kit (Each – Sold in MOQ Box lots of 5)
The Pharyngeal Suction Capture Container is a Class 1 medical device for Single Patient Use and is designed to store body fluids that are drawn in from a connected aspiration device e.g. Atraumatic Yankauer and hose (not supplied).
The integrated filter (6) will automatically seal the container through the vacuum passage (5 &4) once the container (1) is full or fluid contacts the filter (6) (due to inversion etc.) to prevent contamination of the operator and/or vacuum generating devices.
The patient connection elbow (2) has an incorporated cap to prevent spillage from the container.
- Recommended operational pressure: -25 kPa
- Maximum supported pressure: -60 kPa
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -18°C to 60°C
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 LPM
- Maximum Volume Capacity: 500 ml
- Capture container
- Patient elbow with cap
- Filter support plate
- Vacuum Source Side -Lid (Yellow)
- Vacuum Source Side -Elbow (Yellow)