air-Q® Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airways Disposable 4.5 (70 – 100kgs) Kit
Box of 10
Air-Q Blocker Disposable Airway Kit 4.5 includes:
- Lubricant and
- 10 cc syringe with swivel elbow (purple connector).
The New Disposable air-Q® Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway.
The new design, with integrated channel to access the esophagus, has evolved into a superior airway. Clinicians can now place an NG Tube through the air-Q Blocker channel.
Some Features Include:
- The Tethered Connector avoids misplacing the connector,
- New Blocker Channel accepts NG Tubes for managing the esophagus,
- Elevation Ramp, facilitates intubation,
- Directs the ET Tube toward the Laryngeal Inlet,
- Built-up Mask Heel for improved seal,
- Colour coding set the standard for masked Laryngeal Airways and
- Removable Colour-Coded Connector allows intubation through the airway tube with any standard ET Tubes.
Now with an integrated channel for use with an NG Tube for managing potential gastric fluids.
Integrated Bite Block:
- Easier to place,
- Reinforces the tube and
- Diminished the need for separate bite block.
The new and improved design has evolved into a superior airway providing:
- Available in 3 sizes,
- Ease of Placement,
- Better Seal in “Everyday” Use and
- Improved Intubation Success.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- 2.5 (30 – 50 kg) – Yellow,
- 3.5 (50 – 70 kg) – Red &
- 4.5 (70 – 100 kg) – Purple
Also avaiable in the Disposable air-Q range is the:
- Disposable Standard air-Q (1.0 – 4.5),
- Disposable sp (Self-Pressurizing – 1.0 – 4.5) &
- The NEW sp/Blocker (2.5, 3.5 & 4.5).
Also avaiable is the Reusable air-Q range in the:
- Standard air-Q (0.5 – 4.5) &
- air-Qsp (Self-Pressurizing – 0.5 – 4.5)