air-Q® Masked Laryngeal Airways Disposable
Box of 10
Developed and Designed by an Anaesthesiologist following 8 years of clinician research . . . for use with confidence.
The new disposable everyday Laryngeal Airway is now available in 6 sizes and it provides:
- New Infant Sizes,
- Ease of Placement,
- Better Seal in “Everyday” Use and
- Improved Intubation Success.
The air-Q® should be used routinely as a classic passive airway. It is user-friendly, placement in patients is easy and air movement is outstanding. It has the added benefit of allowing for intubation using standard ET Tubes, in addition to delivering oxygen and/or gas to the patient.
We are pleased to introduce the new, disposable infant air-Q sizes, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 to complete the entire line, sizes 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5
Other Features Include:
- Heel of Mask Cuff,
- Elevation Ramp (built into airway outlet),
- Tethered Connector to Tube,
- Mask tip with recessed front that approximates shape of posterior pharynx,
- Specially-designed ridges inside mask cavity,
- Keyhole-shaped airway outlet,
- Removable, tethered connector for direct access to airway tube and
- Facilitates intubation, eliminates duplicate inventories and costly special ET tubes.
It has a Built-In Bite Block that:
- Is Easier to Place,
- Reinforces the Tube and
- Diminishes the need for Separate Bite Block.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- 1.0 (< 7 kg) – Blue,
- 1.5 (7 – 17 kg) – Green,
- 2.0 (17 – 30 kg) – Orange,
- 2.5 (30 – 50 kg) – Yellow,
- 3.5 (50 -70 kg) – Red and
- 4.5 (70 – 100 kg) – Purple.
Also avaiable in the Disposable air-Q range is the:
- Disposable Blockers (2.5, 3.5 & 4.5),
- Disposable sp (Self-Pressurizing – 1.0 – 4.5) &
- The NEW sp/Blocker (2.5, 3.5 & 4.5).
Also avaiable is the Reusable air-Q range in the:
- Standard air-Q (0.5 – 4.5) &
- air-Qsp (Self-Pressurizing – 0.5 – 4.5)