air-Q® sp / Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airways Disposable
Disposable Airway only with connector.
Box of 10.
Just Released – the NEW air-Q® sp / Blocker Range
Providing the ideal solution in one air-Q® sp / Blocker airway that allows:
- Rescue ventilation
- Rescue intubation
- Rescue suctioning and venting of the esophagus
The air-Q® sp / Blocker is a new design incorporating a self-pressurizing mask with a soft, flexible guide tube allowing access to the posterior pharynx and upper esophagus.
The Everyday Disposable “Rescue” Airway designed to facilitate intubation and manage the upper esophagus.
Some Features Include:
- Blocker Tubes are designed to suction the pharynx or suction, vent and block the upper esophagus
- New Blocker Channel accepts NG or Blocker Tubes for accessing posterior pharynx and managing the esophagus
- Removable colour-coded connector allows intubation through the airway tube with any standard ET tubes
- Colour-coding sets the standard for masked laryngeal airways
- Built-up mask heel for improved seal
- Use as a primary airway device when an oral endotracheal tube is not necessary
- As an aid to intubation in difficult airway situations
- Well suited when a bite block and/or access to posterior and upper esophagus is desired
air-Q® SP / Blocker Advantages
- The self-pressurising mask eliminates the extra step of adding air into the cuff.
- air-Q® SP / Blocker Single-Patient-Use available in 3 sizes (2.5, 3.5, 4.5).
- Can be used for most adults and adolescent patients.
- The superior design allows for proper positioning. Once positioned, the air-Q® SP / Blocker maintains proper position throughout each procedure.
- air-Q® SP/ Blocker Design directs Oral Endotracheal Tube’s (OETT’s) toward laryngeal inlet.
- Ridges and Blocker Channel provide access to posterior pharynx and upper esophagus for reduced potential for aspiration.
- The unique design reduces potential for airway obstruction by the epiglottis.
- The ridges below the airway connection improve the tube seal.
- The Oval-Shaped Airway tube creates a larger internal volume.
- This Disposable Device is manufactured with Latex-Free PVC.
Built-in Bite Block:
The hyper-curved airway tube better approximates the shape of the oralpharyngeal passage. This eliminates the need to “over bend” the airway tube decreasing the incidence of the airway tube kinking during use.
The new and improved design has evolved into a superior airway providing:
- Ease of Placement,
- Better Seal in “Everyday” Use and
- Improved Intubation Success.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- 2.5 (30 – 50 kg) – Yellow,
- 3.5 (50 – 70 kg) – Red &
- 4.5 (70 – 100 kg) – Purple
Also avaiable in the Disposable air-Q range is the:
- Disposable Standard air-Q (1.0 – 4.5),
- Disposable Blockers (2.5, 3.5 & 4.5) &
- Disposable sp (Self-Pressurizing – 1.0 – 4.5).
Also avaiable is the Reusable air-Q range in the:
- Standard air-Q (0.5 – 4.5) &
- air-Qsp (Self-Pressurizing – 0.5 – 4.5)