This kit was designed for Ambulance Services or first responder’s to assist in providing greater mobility in an ever changing environment, this product will store and transport essential equipment for a paramedic including Defibrillators and Bags on the back of ambulance bicycle.
The Pannier’s many features & benefits include:
- High Visibility: With our brightly coloured VironFrei material and use of our reflective strip, this kit provides high visibility and safety in all weather conditions.
- Easy to Clean: Our fabric internally and externally are water resistant to allow ease of cleaning and minimize cross contamination.
- Sturdy: Incorporated into the pannier is a solid frame allowing a very secure fit and placement onto the pannier frame and bike.
- External Labelling: Provides efficiencies in being able to quickly identity the internal contents.
- Wide Top Opening: Provides quick and easy access to the interior and contents carried.
- Protected Contents: A heavy duty weather proof zip placement combats the elements assisting in protection of the contents.
- Internal Holders: Provisions accommodated for securing internally a suitable AED Defibrillator.
- Documentation Storage: Internal clear sleeve to display/store related documents or products.
- Concealed Drainage Holes: Ensure that moisture can escape from inside the Pannier without having to detach from the bike.
- Durable Material’s: Reinforced base with abrasion resistant fabric.
Length: 66.0 cm
Width: 29.0 cm
Height: 50.0 cm
Weight: 3.55 kg (Empty)
Attention Customers: If you require this product please contact us on (03) 5284 0901 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product is typically made to order and production can take up to 8 weeks.
The Pannier is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.