CPR-2 Disposable Bag
Positive Pressure Ventilation and Self-Inflating Bags.
Fills spontaneously after they are squeezed, pulling oxygen or air into the bag – Remains inflated at all times – Can deliver positive pressure ventilation without a compressed gas source – Requires attachment of an oxygen reservoir to deliver 90% – 100% oxygen. In the long run, Mercury Medical® offers you the most comprehensive resuscitation systems designed to manage health care costs more efficiently.
The CPR-2 is a full line of resuscitators manufactured with new thermoplastic bag material providing superior lung compliance “feel” with exceptional responsiveness. The CPR-2 now offers clinicians a choice of the same unparalleled quality performance and accessories as the regular synthetic rubber CPR bag product line.
Optional colour-coded Manometer, accuracy is ± 3cm H2O between 0-15cm H2O
- Monitors both Airway and PEEP Pressure,
- Fast re-expansion/high breath-per-minute capability,
- Latex-Free medical grade thermoplastic bag material,
- Optional CO2 detector accessory,
- Patient Valve detaches to add Omni-Link tubing that provides greater reach capability,
- Ideal for neonatal and MRI needs and
- Optional Exhalation Filter and MR Conditional Peep Valve accessory.
The Mercury Medical Disposable Colour-Coded Manometer is ready when you need it.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Adult Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing,
- Adult Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing, PEEP Valve,
- Adult Mask, Manometer, Expandable Reservoir (Box of 6),
- Adult with Mask (Box of 6),
- Child Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing,
- Child Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing, PEEP Valve,
- Infant Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing and
- Infant Mask, Manometer, O2 Reservoir, O2 Tubing, PEEP Valve.