End Tidal CO2 Detectors
– Mini StatCO2® (Box of 20)
Fast, durable colourimetric breath indicators for visualization of exhaled CO2 to assist in verifying proper intubation.
Mini StatCO2® (for patients within 1 – 15 kgs) are designed to connect between an endotracheal tube and a breathing device. The patient’s exhalation gas is led through the indicator to detect approximate ranges of end tidal CO2 by colour comparison assisting in the verification of proper tube placement.
- Convenient Pull Tab activates the device when ready to use,
- Detects up to 50 breaths per minute,
- 24-hr performance,
- Works in 100% humidity,
- Vivid breath-to-breath colour change and
- 2-year shelf life (from manufacturing date of CO2 indicator).
The Mini StatCO2® also has a pull tabs to activate device and comes in a box of 20.