RAPP Australia Pty Ltd along with Fire and Emergency New Zealand have created a compact kit to store and transport essential trauma and first aid equipment for the any such emergency.
The Trauma Kit’s many features & benefits include:
- With our new bright EnvironFrei material colours, this kit is easy to see in any situation, durable and the surface is simple to clean,
- Easy find webbing grab handles are coated so they can be wiped clean,
- Heavy duty zip placed to give maximum access to interior,
- Foam rigidity to top and bottom for maintaining form and impact resistance,
- External kit labeling – to save time looking at the contents of the bag for identification,
- Our internal fabric is water resistant to allow ease of cleaning and minimize cross contamination,
- Lightly coloured fabric which allows contamination to be easily identified,
- Internal MEDIS labeling – RAPP Australia’s unique internal drug labeling system which improves on scene efficiencies for easy identification of drugs,
- Customised design which eliminates “Search & Select” issues,
- Everything has a place and is in its place to provide cost saving as it eliminates overstocking,
- Elasticated loops and clear pockets for easy visibility and to help organise contents and
- Use of highly reflective tape for safety and visibility in low light conditions.
Length: 27.0 cm
Width: 21.0 cm
Height: 8.0 cm
Weight: 1.00 kg (Empty)
Attention Customers: If you require this product please contact us on (03) 5284 0901 or email@example.com as this product is typically made to order and production can take up to 8 weeks.
The Trauma Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.