Flow-Safe® II CPAP System
Deluxe Contoured Mask with Straight Rotating Port (22mm Female),
Manometer, Pressure Relief Valve, Oxygen Tubing (7″) and Head Harness.
50% Less Oxygen
Box of 5
A Revolution in Emergency Care
- When time is of the essence.
- When accuracy is critical.
When life-saving Emergency Care is in your hands, count on the new Flow-Safe® II CPAP System. A major leap in product innovation, it takes Emergency Care to a whole new level-over 50% less oxygen consumption, and uses standard flowmeters. Its advantages are many. Which clearly puts you at an advantage.
- Over 50% Less Oxygen Consumption. It uses less oxygen while delivering high FiO2,
- Built-In Manometer. It verifies delivered CPAP pressure,
- Consistent CPAP Pressure,
- No Capital Equipment Costs,
- CO2 Sampling Tee Fits In-Line,
- No Cleaning,
- Disposable Colour-Coded Manometer,
- Verifies Delivered Pressure,
- Pressure Relief Valve. Automatically adjusts to avoid excess pressure.
- Nebulizer (In-Line Capability). Clinicians can administer meds without the need for mask removal and
- Advanced Mask Design. Lightweight contoured mask and elastic head harness provide a better seal and comfort.
- Flow-Safe® II CPAP Deluxe Mask with Head Harness
- Built-in Manometer and Built-in Pressure Relief Valve,
- Deluxe mask features Elastic Head,
- Harness, Quick Disconnect Clips, Straight Rotating Port and Soft Forehead,
- Padding that takes pressure off the nose and easily adjusts for patient comfort and
- T-piece and Nebulizer are available separately.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Large Adult Soft Cushion Mask,
- Small Adult Soft Cushion Mask and
- Child Soft Cushion Mask.