HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P AED Defibrillator
Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
The PAD 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric-Pak™ is available (at a additional cost).
Product features are summarised as follows:
- Autoshock (Fully Auto),
- 10 year warranty – the longest in the industry,
- Low maintenance low cost,
- Small and compact,
- Free Saver Evo software to review event details,
- Free replacement Pad-PAK after genuine use (conditions apply),
- Unique 4 year Pad-PAK (battery and pad in one cartridge),
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection rating – the highest in the industry,
- Carry bag with rear pocket for storage of prep kit,
- Metronome for correct speed CPR,
- Software updates via USB,
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator.
This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The PAD 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical PAD-PAK™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
- Heartsine Samaritan PAD-360P,
- 1x adult PAD-PAK,
- 4 year battery life from DOM,
- 10 year warranty from DOM &
- Includes Soft Carry Case.
Other Versions Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- 350 and