HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P AED Defibrillator with CPR Advisor Technology
New changes to Australian Resuscitation Guidelines recommends the use of prompt devices to improve CPR quality. The 500P is outstanding in this regard as it provides real-time feed-back while the rescuer is performing chest compressions.
The Samaritan 500P does this by taking clinical readings during CPR, (as opposed to other AED’s that at best give feedback using superficial factors during CPR), and provides the rescuer with feedback based on cardiac output and other clinical factors.
It instructs the rescuer to push harder or softer, faster or slower, and when compressions are being done correctly it will say good compressions. All of this feedback is based on real time Impedence Cardiography (ICG) Measurements. That means it is determining clinically whether the rescuer is getting the heart to pump blood around the body. No other AED can do this.
This advancement in technology ensures that your chest compressions actually achieve cardiac output, or blood flow. This is so important because your brain consumes 20% of your body’s oxygen (even though it only comprises 2% of your body mass).
So in only a few minutes the brain has exhausted the oxygen supply from the arteries and capillaries around it. That’s why your chest compressions need to be good – to get some more blood to the brain and other vital organs. The Samaritan 500P does not just work on an average force or pressure like other CPR feedback devices. It provides victim specific information to ensure your chest compressions are sufficient to produce vital blood flow to the brain.
Product features are summarised as follows:
- Autoshock (Fully Auto),
- 10 year warranty – the longest in the industry,
- The only AED that monitors compression’s by CARDIAC OUTPUT (Blood Flow)
- Low maintenance low cost,
- Small and compact,
- Free Saver Evo software to review event details,
- Free replacement Pad-PAK after genuine use (conditions apply),
- Unique 4 year Pad-PAK (battery and pad in one cartridge),
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection rating – the highest in the industry,
- Carry bag with rear pocket for storage of prep kit,
- Metronome for correct speed CPR,
- Software updates via USB,
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 56 (this is the highest IP rating of any AED)
- Instructional DVD produced in Australia with every device,
- Certified for use in Aircraft,
- Approved by Surf Life Saving Australia for use by all affiliated surf life saving clubs and services.
- As used by Inland Fisheries for electrocution risk in electro fishing,
- As used by every NSW Police local area command,
- Manufactured in Ireland by the pioneer of defibrillation technology, HeartSine.
With the HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator, you make every second of your rescue efforts count. There are people alive today that have been saved by the 500p and others who have the comforting knowledge that they did everything they could.
- Heartsine Samaritan PAD-500P with full patented CPR advisor software,
- 1x Adult PAD-PAK,
- 4 year battery life from DOM,
- 10 year warranty from DOM &
- Includes Soft Carry Case.
Other Versions Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- 350 and