Laerdal Little Baby QCPR Resuscitation Manikins
Light & Dark Skin – Single & 4 Pack
Little Baby QCPR meets your need for a low-cost, lifelike infant CPR training manikin.
The Little Baby QCPR Manikin’s Features:
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation,
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway,
- Movable jaw,
- Head tilt / chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all manoeuvres necessary when resuscitating a real patient,
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants,
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques,
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance,
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean up,
- Realistic chest rise and
- Inexpensive and easy to maintain airway system.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Single Light Skin,
- Single Dark Skin,
- 4 Pack Light Skin and
- 4 Pack Dark Skin.