Little Anne QCPR Resuscitation Manikins
Light & Dark Skin – Single & 4 Pack
Little Anne is a realistic, inexpensive, lightweight, adult CPR training manikin that offers all the essential training features. Designed with the user and instructor in mind.
Little Anne QCPR allows an instructor to monitor up to six learners at the same time (using our QCPR Training app) or up to 42 learners (with QCPR Classroom) from the palm of their hand. The Little Anne QCPR Training and QCPR Classroom Apps provide an easy to view performance summary that highlight which students may require further guidance.
At a glance you can pick up who is not compressing deeply enough, who is not compressing at the correct rate and who is overventilating.
- Airway obstruction and chest rise for realistic training.,
- Airway can be opened using Head Tilt/Chin Lift or Jaw Thrust techniques,
- Economical, disposable airways (1 per class),
- Removable, reusable faces,
- Combination carry case and training mat allows for convenient transportation and storage,
- A “clicker” confirms correct compression depth,
- Compression spring for consistent resistance and
- Integrated chest plate and stomach band for extra durability.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Single Light Skin,
- Single Dark Skin,
- 4 Pack Light Skin and
- 4 Pack Dark Skin.