Laerdal Silicone BVM (Bag Valve Mask)
in Adult, Paediatric (Child) & Preterm Sizes
The Laerdal Silicon BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is probably one of the most popular models found in ambulances and hospitals.
– Easy to use while offering the sensitivity to signal changes in impedance to gas flow,
– Sizes and configurations to accommodate all of your patients,
– Unparalleled durability for long product life,
– Easy to assemble, with step-by-step function testing to enhance quality assurance,
– Huge range of options available, probably the biggest on the market and
– Spare parts are readily available.
Oxygen Reservoir Bag
Reusable oxygen reservoir bag can be used to increase oxygen concentration delivery up to 100 percent.
Integrated Intake / Reservoir Valve
Design helps provide for safe and efficient performance. Less parts makes cleaning easy and integration of intake and oxygen reservoir allows for use with or without oxygen reservoir bag leaving nothing additional to purchase.
Provides quick re-expansion even in extreme temperatures. Excellent feel of patient’s lung compliance.
Provides maximum efficiency while preventing rebreathing of exhaled air.
Allows for ventilation in various positions.
Pressure Relief Valve
35 cm H2O Pressure Relief Valve is standard on all Paediatric and Preterm models.
Mask / Multi-Function Mask Cover
Transparent Silicone Mask allows for clear view of the mouth and helps achieve airtight seal. Multi-Function Mask Cover provides additional support when faced with mask seal challenges.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Adult Standard with Adult Mask 4-5+ in Carton,
- Paediatric Standard Child with Child Mask 4-5+ in Carton and
- Preterm Complete in Carton.