MEDUMAT Transport Ventilator
The High-End Transport Ventilator For Every Application
A working day for the emergency services is never the same as any other. MEDUMAT Transport is the perfect solution when you are facing challenges that change every day. This is because technology needs to adapt to the situation, not the other way around. MEDUMAT Transport is a reliable device at all times and in any environment – whether you are at the scene of an emergency, in an ambulance, in a helicopter, or at a hospital. MEDUMAT Transport is flexible and offers optimum support as you carry out your work.
This ventilator covers a wide spectrum of applications from primary deployment to intensive-care transport and, thanks to its hygiene input filter, is even suitable for contamination transport. Despite this, it is still simply and intuitively operated: MEDUMAT Transport helps in an emergency to start the therapy as quickly as possible – thanks to its short start-up time and ventilation pre-settings based on emergency modes or the input of the patient´s gender and height. For intensive-care transport, MEDUMAT Transport can be pre-configured according to your needs and ventilation can be adjusted to match the respective patient: The varied functions for differentiated ventilation can be easily operated by means of the clear menu assistance.
The MEDUMAT Transport Ventilator’s many features & benefits include:
- Removable, Rechargeable Li-lon Battery – with an operating time of up to 7.5 hours in normal operations
- Clear Seven-inch Colour Display – for presentation of up to three monitoring curves and optimum patient monitoring
- Easy-To-Use Function Keys – Simplify and speed up device operation
- Large, Highly Visible Alarm Light – For safe operation
- USB Port – For example to transmit settings or to make a software update on your phone,
- Compressed Gas Connection Front – Inlet/Outlet for medical oxygen or compressed air
- Compressed Gas Connection Side – Inlet for medical oxygen or compressed air
- Easily Accessible Front Connections – For patient circuit, flow sensor and compressed gas supply
- Hygiene Filter – Protects the interior of the device from contamination
- Intuitive Operation
- Simple Ventilation Startup – Thanks to the emergency modes and height selection
- Individually Configurable
- Eight Integrated Ventilation Modes
- Three Curves Can Be Displayed At The Same Time
- Sidestream Capnography – For improved monitoring (optional)
- Data Transmission Via Bluetooth® (optional)
- Hygiene Filter Available For The Device Inlet (optional)
With Bluetooth® Data Transmission
MEDUMAT Transport securely and quickly transfers session data wirelessly via Bluetooth® data transmission. This is because documentation after responding to an emergency is extremely important. MEDUMAT Transport can transfer ventilation parameters, changes to settings, and ventilation trend data to documentation systems wirelessly and quickly. This takes place securely through selected documentation systems and requires an active request to prevent misuse by unauthorized parties.
MEDUMAT Transport is already connected to the documentation systems from MedDV, Tech2Go, ZOLL, CKS Systeme, and to the Corpuls³ defibrillator.
Safe for Children and Adults
MEDUMAT Transport is Suitable for all Patient Groups as you can use MEDUMAT Transport to ventilate infants, children, and adults. In pressure control ventilation modes, tidal volumes below 50 ml are also possible without any issues.
It isn’t just the ventilator that is geared toward different patient groups, the consumables are too. In addition to the standard disposable and reusable breathing circuits in 2 m and 3 m lengths, there is also a variant with reduced dead space for children and adults. This means MEDUMAT Transport offers you the flexibility you need as a user.
MEDUMAT Transport in Air Rescue
MEDUMAT Transport is Ready for Take-Off
The emergency ventilator is fully equipped for the air rescue service. It is the small details that make all the difference: MEDUMAT Transport has a night mode with a dimmable display so that the user can easily read the parameters at any time. The bright alarm light can also be deactivated if needed to prevent a glare effect. The NVG mode is also designed for use with night vision devices.
But it’s not just at night that the MEDUMAT Transport provides the required visual support.
Despite the high levels of surrounding noise during an air rescue, the MEDUMAT Transport draws attention in an emergency thanks to its alarm light. An extreme lack of space was also taken into account during development. Even though the MEDUMAT Transport is our largest ventilator, flexible device operation is made easy by the ability to access connections and controls from the front. You can safely install the MEDUMAT Transport in your helicopter using WEINMANN Emergency’s flexible and individual brackets, as well as those from several helicopter outfitters.
The airworthiness of the emergency equipment in terms of shock and vibration resistance, as well as electromagnetic compatibility, has been proven in a wide variety of tests. MEDUMAT Transport thus complies with all the necessary standards for use in air rescue services: MIL-STD 810G (Method 514.6), RTCA/DO 160E, EN 60601-1-2, EN 794-3, and EN 13718-1.
Air rescue services in Germany, Switzerland (Swiss Air Rescue REGA), the Czech Republic (Czech Republic Air Rescue), and Poland (Polish Medical Air Rescue) already put their trust in MEDUMAT ventilators.
The Virus and Bacteria Filter for Ventilators
The growing number of multidrug-resistant germs is becoming an increasingly difficult challenge for emergency and health care services. Epidemic diseases and the spreading of viruses and bacteria around the world increase the need for hygiene, and this includes ventilation for patients.
MEDUMAT Transport and MEDUMAT Standard² are fitted with a bacteria filter on the device inlet to protect users, patients, and the device itself when using ventilators.
Integrated Ventilation Modes:
- SIMV + ASB
- PRVC + ASB
- BiLevel + ASB
- CPAP + ASB
Optional Functions Include:
- Capnography enables improved ventilation monitoring through sidestream capnography
- Bluetooth® data transmission which means ventilation data is automatically documented via wireless data transmission
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG) enables the MEDUMAT Transport to be used with a night-vision device
Dimensions (without a Hygiene Filter):
Length: 34.5 cm
Width: 16.3 cm
Height: 14.9 cm
Dimensions (with a Hygiene Filter):
Length: 36.4 cm
Width: 16.3 cm
Height: 14.9 cm
Weight: 4.5 kg (approx)
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on 03 5284 0901 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.