MEDUVENT Standard Ventilator
Ventilate Wherever You Go
More Flexibility Thanks to Turbine Technology
Long distances and transport times? No power and oxygen supply?
With a ventilator featuring 8 hours operating time* without requiring an external gas supply to power the unit you don’t have to worry about the technology. If required, supplemental oxygen in concentrations from 21% to 100% can be delivered to the patient at any time using the universally compatible inhalation tube.
Deliver controlled and efficient ventilation without time-consuming and complicated ventilation settings. Simply enter the patient’s height or use one of the preset emergency modes and begin safely ventilating immediately.
MEDUVENT Standard is one of the smallest and lightest emergency and transport ventilators of its class. Because the device weighs only about 2 kg and has a volume of 3.5 L, MEDUVENT Standard can be used in settings that have limited space or require particularly lightweight equipment.
The MEDUVENT Standard Ventilator’s many features & benefits include:
- Innovative turbine technology – no oxygen consumption
- Delivers 21% O₂to 100% O₂ (with external oxygen supply)
- Universally compatible O₂connector
- Compact, light and easy to use: One of the smallest turbine-driven ventilators worldwide
- Manual ventilation replaces bag valve mask (BVM)
- It is an automatic (short-term) ventilator
- It revive patients at the site of the emergency
- It is used on a longer term basis in more protracted emergencies, e.g. fires
- Is designed to provide controlled ventilation to persons of 10 kg body weight or more;
- Is used to treat respiratory arrest;
- Can be preset to parameters that ensure evenly balanced ventilation provided that the selected maximum ventilation pressure Pmax is not exceeded.
- Can be supplied with additional modules for aspiration and oxygen inhalation.
You can use MEDUMAT Standard while transporting patients:
- Between the various rooms and departments of a hospital;
- Between the hospital and other premises;
- In emergencies;
- When transport over a considerable distance is planned.
Please Note: MEDUMAT Standard cannot be used as a ventilator simultaneously with these modules.
Manual mode to support resuscitation or RSI: Manually trigger mechanical breaths using the MEDUtrigger that is placed on the ventilation mask.
S-IPPV Mode Option
Synchronized Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
For volume-controlled ventilation with a variable mandatory minute volume. Provides mechanical support for every spontaneous respiration.
SIMV Mode Option
Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
For volume-controlled ventilation with a fixed mandatory minute volume. Synchronizes MEDUVENT Standard with spontaneous respiratory efforts.
Length: 9.0 cm
Width: 19.0 cm
Height: 11.0 cm
Weight: 1.1 kg (approx including accessories)
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on 03 5284 0901 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
* with typical ventilation settings for an adult patient