NEANN Advanced Drug Kit
The NEANN Advanced Drug Kit’s many features include:
- Compatible with the NEANN PRK kit (fits in front pocket),
- Made using reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei fabric, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimizing cross contamination,
- Full range of IV Access equipment,
- IV Access gear set up in order of use for insert of IV,
- Stores large range and number of drugs,
- Unique drug labelling system for easy identification of drugs,
- Removable drug & IV Cannula loops to allow for changing drugs or customised layouts,
- Layout guide to assist in checking and restocking kit,
- Heavy duty lockable zip allowing good access to interior with security,
- Yellow zip pull tab extension allowing ease of grab whilst wearing gloves,
- Use of highly reflective tape to provide high visibility in low light conditions, and
- Dimensions: Length 48.0 cm x Width 21.50 cm x Height 10.0 cm.
The NEANN Advanced Drug Kit comes empty and is designed to hold contents such as the list below:
- 2 x Tourniquet
- 1 x Shaver
- 10 x Swabs
- 12 x IV Cannula
- 5 x IV Dressing
- 4 x Reflux valves/bungs
- 2 x 3 way tap
- 4 x Safety Lancet
- 1 x Electrode
- 1 x Glucometer
- 1 x Tape
- 10 x Adhesive dressings small
- 1 x Glucose paste
- 1 x waste bag
- 5 x Adhesive dressing Large/IO needle
- Needles (up to x18)
- Syringes (1ml x3, 3ml x3, 5ml x6, 10ml x4, 20ml x1)
- Blister pack or fabric swabs holder x4
- Blister pack holder x4
- Sodium Chloride polyamps x6 , Metoclopramide x2
- Atropine x4, Salbutamol x6
- Furosemide x6, Amiodarone x4
- 1ml amps x4, Methoxy vial x4, Hydrocortisone x2
- Adrenaline x8, Naloxone x6
- Midazolam x2, Midaz 3ml x2, Amiodarone x3, Adrenaline 1:10,000 x2, Lignocaine 2% x2
- Adenosine x5, Benzylpenicillin x2, Hydrocortisone x1
- GTN spray, Epipen, Glucose paste x2, Glucagon x1, Methoxyflurane box
- GTN spray, Glucagon, Methoxyflurane box, IV GTN, Sodium bic
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The Advanced Drug Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.