NEANN PRK (Paramedic Response Kit)
Empty with White Reflexite
The NEANN PRK is a versatile kit designed to carry a range of intensive care and trauma equipment, currently in use in the Queensland Ambulance Service.
The NEANN PRK’s many features include:
- Open design to allow all gear to be easily located,
- Wizloc cervical collar holder,
- Range of internal and external storage pockets,
- Padded Backpack,
- External removable sharps container,
- Built in layout guides to ensure standard layout of equipment remains,
- Removable wear base and heavy duty runners,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety and
- Dimensions: Length 65.0 cm x Width 33.0 cm x Height 26.0 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried can include:
- IV Access & Drug Kit,
- IV Fluids & Giving Sets,
- Wizloc Cervical Collar and
- Trauma Stores.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Blue Empty Response Kit,
- Red Empty Response Kit and
- Green Empty Response Kit.
The Paramedic Response Kit (PRK) is supplied standard with a Lid Panel Insert – Trauma.
Other Panels are available to purchase in the Spare Parts section here:
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0901 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The PRK Kit is supplied un-stocked, (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.