RED, Empty, NO LID/PANEL INSERTS (with White Reflexite)
**As standard, front lid is empty …but designed to attach either a Trauma or Airways or IV magnetised panel – please order separately.
The NEANN PRK is a versatile kit designed to carry a range of intensive care and trauma equipment and is modelled on the original kit by the Queensland Ambulance Service but with several enhancements and additional storage options.
The NEANN PRK’s many features include:
- New reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei material and coated webbing, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimising cross contamination,
- Open internal design to allow all gear to be easily located,
- Large front/top pocket – designed to carry Advance Drug or Airways Kits (sold separately),
- External cervical collar holder,
- Customisable using magnetic internal lid surface and adding either Trauma, Airways or IV panel (optional products, ordered separately)
- Range of internal and external storage pockets,
- Padded, adjustable and replaceable shoulder sling and also padded, adjustable backpack straps with cover – keep hands free when carrying and protects straps when stowed,
- Side release buckles on backpack straps: quick release in emergency situation and ease of reattachment
- External magnetic and removable sharps container,
- “Sharps attach” locator on bag: quickly re-attach Sharps holder, no search time
- Built in layout guides to ensure standard layout of equipment remains,
- Lockable zip on main compartment : extra security of contents,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety & high visibility, and
- Dimensions: Length 57.0 cm x Width 30.0 cm x Height 30.0 cm
Optional NEANN PRK Top lid panels (magnetised):
- NEANN PRK (Trauma panel) 50-001-0634-0422,
- NEANN PRK (Airway panel) 50-001-0636-0422 , or
- NEANN PRK (IV panel) 50-001-0638-0422.
The range of equipment that can be carried can include:
- 3/4 Airways
- Advanced Drug Kit,
- IV Fluids & Giving Sets,
- Wizloc Cervical Collar and
- Trauma Stores.
Front lid Panels detailed above are available to purchase via this link:
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The PRK Kit is supplied un-stocked, (empty) & without optional extras (including lid inserts) unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.