Stifneck Cervical Collar
Available in 6 sizes, the Stifneck Cervical collar was the first one piece rigid polypropylene collars developed in the late 1970’s, specifically for pre-hospital use, and led the change to a new style of rigid collars in the marketplace.
It has till recently led the field in design and popularity based on research from the 1960’s and 1970’s. Minor changes have been undertaken including the colour scheme and changes to the foam for improved comfort.
The 6 different sizes available are:
- Adult – No Neck Collar (50-003-980300-0000),
- Paediatric – No Neck Collar (50-003-980200-0000),
- Baby – No Neck Collar (50-003-980100-0000),
- Tall (50-003-980600-0000),
- Regular (50-003-980500-0000) and
- Short (50-003-980400-0000).