VeinLite EMS PRO
The newest Veinlite EMS PRO is the most practical vein finder for general vein access in adults and children. This new device is modeled after the Veinlite EMS, but includes a built-in white exam light mode that can be used in initial patient assessment.
Powered by two AA batteries and with 24 colored LEDs operated by a single switch, the robust but easy-to-use EMS PRO model is ideal for mobile medical responders and is priced to equip the whole team.
LED vein finder for efficient IV access in emergency medicine, featuring a built-in white exam light for working in low-light conditions. The Veinlite EMS PRO® uses 24 LEDs in 3 colors including the white exam light. The kit includes 50 disposable plastic covers, light shield, pediatric adapter plus 2 AA batteries.
- White Exam Light
- Optimal area of illumination
- Works on all age patients
- Patented* color for high contrast imaging
- Works on dark and light skin tones
- Auto shut off switch
- Longer battery life
- Number of LEDs: 24 (12 Orange + 4 Red + 8 white)
- Number of Switches: 1
- Inside Ring Diameter: 21mm
- Battery Charger: No
- Batteries: 2xAA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 550 minuets continuous
- Paediatric Adapter: Included
- Light Shield: Included
- Weight: 59.2 gm (without battery)
- Weight: 108.2 gm (with battery)
- Dimensions: 115mm x 55mm x 21mm
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd is the only Australian authorised importer of VeinLite™