NEW VeinLite LED+ is a universal (clinical & dental) vein access device and is the newest adult and children VeinLite model with optimum viewing area and highest contrast for vein imaging.
The rechargeable VeinLite LED+ features 28 bright Light Emitting Diodes (LED’s). The 22 bright orange LED’s and 6 deep red LED’s can be operated together or separately for maximum versatility and use on patients of all ages and skin tones.
The VeinLite LED+ vein finder is designed to meet the wide-ranging vein access needs of medical professionals in clinical and dental settings. It’s perfect for nurses, doctors, phlebotomists, dentists, nuclear medicine technicians, home health care providers, infusion therapists and many other specialists who need accurate, one-stick vein access on adults and children.
VeinLite LED+ is held against the skin and shows vein structures through transillumination. Once a suitable vein is identified, the wide C-shaped opening prevents the vein from rolling during venepuncture by stretching the skin for easy needle insertion and stops vein from rolling during access. Effective for finding superficial veins and deeper veins on patients of all ages.
Portable, handheld vein finder features one-handed operation for ease of use– no rolling carts, power outlet requirements, support arms or need for additional personnel.
The affordable disposable plastic covers that come with the VeinLite (and can be purchased separately through his website) are used to prevent patient-to-provider, patient-to-patient contamination and to protect the device from contamination.
- Fewer IV access failures,
- Fewer needle sticks,
- Less pain in for the patient &
- Fewer wasted supplies.
- Optimal area of illumination,
- Works on all age patients,
- Penetrates deeper than base models,
- Rechargeable (roughly 350 minutes run time) &
- Optional colour selection.
- Number of LED’s: 28 Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Orange LED’s: 22 for Superficial Veins
- Red LED’s: 6 Red for Deeper Veins and Dark Pigmented Skin
- Light shield: Included
- Paediatric Adapter: Included
- Rechargeable Battery: Included
- Battery Life: 350 Minutes Run Time
- Charging Cable: : Included
- Ring Diameter: 27mm
- Weight: 77g (With Battery)
- Dimensions: 99mm x 57mm x 21mm
- VeinLite LED+,
- VeinLite Carry Case,
- 50 x Disposable Plastic Covers,
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery,
- USB Charging Cable,
- Light Shield &
- Pediatric Adapter.
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd is the only Australian authorised importer of VeinLite™