VeinLite LEDX had redeveloped it’s lighting technology to further improve viewing of veins to the best ultra portable system on the market, whilst still using the two standard LED colours for optimized vein imaging.
The LEDX also has the largest viewing area by 10 mm for even further improved viewing. Disposable plastic covers protect the device from contamination. The device comes with a Certified Australian & New Zealand Adapter charger (refer to the Datasheet tab below) and disposable plastic covers. Additional disposable covers can be purchased from NEANN.
With VeinLite LEDX’s C-Shaped design and 32 LEDs in two colours, superficial veins can be seen and accessed anywhere on the body. It secures the vein in place and stretches the skin for easy needle insertion – without any guess work.
- 32 Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- 24 Orange LEDs for superficial veins
- 8 Red LEDs for deeper veins and dark pigmented skin
- Ring Diameter – 31mm
- Light shield and paediatric adapter supplied
- Rechargeable battery and Australian charger supplied
- Weight including battery – 83g
- Warranty: One year
- Dimensions – 102mm x 65mm x 24mm
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd is the only Australian authorised importer of VeinLite™