Vinyl Covered Troop Elevation Reusable Pillow with Addition & Head Cradle (Set of 3).
The Troop Elevation Pillow is designed and intended to facilitate airway management for obese and large-framed patients.
Designed and developed by a practising anaesthesiologist, the Troop Elevation Pillow addresses the inherent problem of “stacking blankets.”
The pillow quickly achieves the “head-elevated laryngoscopy position, (H.E.L.P.).” This position is recommended for airway management of obese patients and is ideal for intra-op and post-op care.
Indications for Use:
- General and Regional Anaesthesia for obese patients.
- Local Anaesthesia with I.V. Sedation for obese patients.
- Aid to improve mask and spontaneous ventilation.
- Obstetric C-Section cases.
- ENT, Head & Neck, Facial Surgeries.
- Neurosurgery; positioning aid for Anterior Cervical Fusion.
- Bariatric Surgery.
- X-Ray/Cath Lab Procedures.
- Bariatric Clinics.
- Aids Airway Management for obese patients.
- Improves “Ease-of-Breathing.”
- Obese patients breathe more comfortably during pre-oxygenation (pre-induction) and during regional anaesthesia.
- The Elevation Pillow greatly facilitates mask ventilation.
- Helps align the Upper Airway Axes.
- Easier, faster set-up eliminating “stacking of blankets.”
- Stable patient positioning is maintained during surgery.
- Helps decrease Acid Reflux (aid to manage GERD).
- Disposable, barrier cover helps prevent infection.