The PAD-PAK System is unique to HeartSine and saves you in many ways. Firstly it contains both battery and pads in one simple to replace cartridge. So there is only ever one expiry date and only ever one component to replace.
Rather than have a large and expensive (and heavy) battery in a device that may never be used but costs you a lot to replace the battery, HeartSine have come up with the single-event PAD-PAK concept. After an event you have to replace the pads on any defibrillator – so it’s no harder to replace a PAD-PAK. And this means less weight, less cost, less confusing overlapping expiring components. And if you have a genuine event, you may get your replacement PAD-PAK free (subject to some simple terms and conditions).
Pads are placed on front and back of victim as per diagram. Please note that while the PAD-PAK 04 is inserted, the feedback by blood flow through the heart is intentionally disabled due to the difference in a child’s physique.
- Paediatric PAD-PAK (4 year life or 1 use).
- Unique battery and pad in one cartridge.
- Free replacement after bona fide use (conditions apply).
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- PAD-PAK 03 (Grey) – Adult – (From 8 years of age or 25kg and above) or
- PAD-PAK 04 (Pink) – Paediatric – Under 25kg (Children from 1 – 8 years of age).