Little Junior QCPR Resuscitation Manikins
Light & Dark Skin – Single & 4 Pack
Little Junior QCPR has been developed to provide a low-cost alternative for effective child CPR training without compromising realism. Designed with the student and instructor in mind.
Little Junior QCPR continues in the same tradition as the popular Little Anne and Baby Anne Manikins.
Little Junior QCPR is a realistic and affordable BLS manikin for paediatrics with objective feedback. It improves training quality, learner engagement, and classroom efficiency. Little Junior QCPR is easy to use, engages your learners, guideline compliant and will install confidence in your paediatric CPR learners. The integrated QCPR technology gives you the feedback to successfully enable your learners.
Realistic features, including:
- Natural airway obstruction, articulating jaw and compression point landmarks allow for realistic training,
- Airway can be opened using Head Tilt/Chin Lift or Jaw Thrust technique,
- Realistic compliance for compression’s and ventilation’s,
- Chest rise and fall with proper ventilation’s,
- Compression “clicker” provides audible confirmation for adequate depth,
- Economical, disposable airways (1 per class day) for quick and easy cleanup,
- Removable, reusable faces and
- Combination Soft Pack/Training Mat allows for convenient transportation and storage.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Single Light Skin,
- Single Dark Skin,
- 4 Pack Light Skin and
- 4 Pack Dark Skin.