NEANN BPR (BackPack Resuscitator)
Blue, Empty or with Contents included
NEANN – Number One in emergency bag design and manufacturing, offers the NEANN BPR – with a design based on the Bag chosen by the Ambulance Service of N.S.W. as their new Resuscitator.
The NEANN BPR’s many features include:
- Ergonomic carrying design,
- Padded, adjustable full back harness with roll away zipped cover: keep hands free when carrying and supports ergonomic weight distribution,
- Low profile padded handles: on top and sides for carrying options
- Removable storage pouches,
- Each item of equipment has it’s own pocket or elastic,
- All equipment immediately visible on opening with clear pockets (no hidden equipment),
- Window labels to ensure equipment is placed where it should be,
- Ability to mount suction on the outside of the kit to prevent internal soiling,
- Rigid design means the kit can operate standing (for confined spaces) or lying down,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety & high visibility,
- New reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei material, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimising cross contamination,
- Heavy duty zip placed to give maximum access to interior,
- Abrasion resistant fabric on base,
- Suction equipment and also BVM/LMA pouches,
- Fits both C-sized and Inhalo O2 cylinders*, and
- Dimensions: Length 62.0 cm x Width 35.0 cm x Height 22.0 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- Oxygen Cylinder*,
- Oropharyngeal Airways,
- Oxygen Regulator,
- Nasopharyngeal Airways,
- Adult Face Mask,
- Child Face Mask,
- Adult Asthma Face Mask,
- Suction Unit,
- Child Asthma Face Mask,
- Yankauer Sucker,
- Asthma T Piece,
- Y Suction Catheters,
- Spare Oxygen Hosing,
- Laryngoscope & Handle,
- Magil Forceps
- BP Cuff and
- Laryngeal Masks.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Blue BackPack Empty and
- Blue BackPack with Contents Included.
* Although NEANN provide a space for an Oxygen Cylinders to be stored in our kits, please be aware that we do not sell them.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.