NEANN BPR (BackPack Resuscitator)
NEANN – Number One in emergency bag design and manufacturing, offers the NEANN BPR chosen by the Ambulance Service of N.S.W. as the new Resuscitator.
The NEANN BPR’s many features include:
- Ergonomic carrying design,
- Fully padded and moulded back harness system,
- Removable storage pouches,
- Each item of equipment has it’s own pocket or elastic,
- All equipment immediately visible on opening with clear pockets (no hidden equipment),
- Window labels to ensure equipment is placed where it should be,
- Layout guide,
- Removable wear base and heavy duty runners,
- Ability to mount suction on the outside of the kit to prevent internal soiling,
- Rigid design means the kit can operate standing (for confined spaces) or lying down,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety,
- Easy to clean and waterproof material, excellent for outdoor use and
- Dimensions: Length 20.0 cm x Width 32.0 cm x Height 59.0 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- Oxygen Cylinder*,
- Oropharyngeal Airways,
- Oxygen Regulator,
- Nasopharyngeal Airways,
- Adult Face Mask,
- Child Face Mask,
- Adult Asthma Face Mask,
- Suction Unit,
- Child Asthma Face Mask,
- Yankauer Sucker,
- Asthma T Piece,
- Y Suction Catheters,
- Spare Oxygen Hosing,
- Bodock Seals,
- Laryngoscope & Handle,
- Magil Forceps
- BP Cuff and
- Laryngeal Masks.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Blue BackPack Empty and
- Blue BackPack with Contents Included.
* Although NEANN provide a space for an Oxygen Cylinders to be stored in our kits, please be aware that we do not sell them.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.