NEANN EZ-IO Pouch
This Pouch has been designed to store and transport an intraosseous infusion (IO) device and 5 needle sets as well as related equipment.
The NEANN EZ-IO Pouch’s many features & benefits include:
- With our new bright EnvironFrei material colour, this kit is easy to see in any situation, durable and the surface is simple to clean, improving infectious controls & minimizing cross
- Heavy duty zip placed to give maximum access to interior
- Easy find coated Webbing grab handle & grab tabs allow ease of cleaning and minimizes cross contamination
- Foam rigidity to top and bottom for maintaining form and impact resistance,
- Compact size to fit easily inside other emergency kits,
- Our internal fabric is water resistant to allow ease of cleaning and minimize cross contamination,
- Lightly coloured fabric which allows contamination to be easily identified,
- Internal MEDIS labeling – RAPP Australia’s unique internal drug labelling system which improves on scene efficiencies for easy identification of items,
- Customized design which eliminates “Search & Select” issues,
- External kit labeling – to save time looking at the contents of the bag for identification and
- Use of highly reflective tape for safety and visibility in low light conditions.
Length: 14.0 cm
Width: 12.0 cm
Height: 10.0 cm
Weight: 180g (Empty)
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The NEANN EZ-IO Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.