NEANN Hospital Response Kit
Empty – Red
The NEANN Hospital Response Kit is designed for Hospitals to store and transport emergency response equipment.
The NEANN Hospital Response Kit’s many features include:
- Made using reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei fabric, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimising cross contamination
- aVector logo : ease of cleaning and minimizes cross contamination
- Coated Webbing: Allows ease of cleaning and minimizes cross contamination
- Magnetised, replaceable and padded aVector handles: Minimizes cross contamination
- Padded, adjustable and replaceable shoulder sling
- Foam rigidity to outer walls, lid and base : maintains form and adds impact resistance
- Heavy duty zip: placed to give maximum access to interior
- Clear ID window: bag customization option with business card
- Lightly coloured internal fabric: Allows contamination to be easily identified
- Magnetic flap closure on internal pouch : one hand usage and auto close
- Divider separated compartment: contents can drop in but still be visible
- Dividers are movable, removable and wipeable: Allows ease of cleaning and minimizes cross contamination
Height: 38.0 cm
Width: 15.0 cm
Length: 26.0 cm
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
- This Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
- Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
- Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.