NEANN OTK (Oxygen Therapy Kit)
NEANN – Number One in emergency bag design and manufacturing, offers the NEANN OTK – NEANN’s oxygen resuscitator in use in the Ambulance Service Of NSW.
The NEANN OTK’s many features include:
- Ergonomic carrying design,
- External mouse hole for easy access to cylinder on/off valve,
- Each item of equipment has it’s own pocket or elastic,
- All equipment immediately visible on opening (no hidden equipment),
- Window labels to ensure equipment is placed where it should be,
- Built-in layout guide to assist in equipment placement,
- External suction storage pocket,
- Removable wear base and heavy duty runners,
- Rapid access padded base mounted backpack,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety and
- Approximate Dimensions: Length 20.0 cm x Width 61.0 cm x Height 30.0 cm .
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- Oxygen Cylinder*,
- Oropharyngeal Airways,
- Oxygen Regulator,
- Nasopharyngeal Airways,
- Bag-Valve Mask,
- KY Jelly,
- Adult & Child Resuscitation Masks,
- Laryngeal Masks & Accessories,
- Child Face Mask,
- Adult Face Mask,
- LSP Oxygen Powered Suction Unit,
- Adult Asthma Face Mask,
- Yankauer Sucker,
- Adult High Flow Face Mask,
- Y Suction Catheters,
- Spare Oxygen Hosing,
- Stat-O- Seals,
- Glucometer Kit and
- Shear Scissors.
* Although NEANN provide a space for an Oxygen Cylinders to be stored in our kits, please be aware that we do not sell them.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0222 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The OTK Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty), in Green (not Blue) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.