NEANN TEK A (Trauma Equipment Kit ALS)
The NEANN TEK-A’s many features include:
- Each piece of equipment is given it’s own divider or elastic holder,
- There is no hidden pockets or equipment,
- Built-in layout guides to ensure equipment is correctly positioned and replaced,
- Removable wear base and heavy duty runners,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety and
- Dimensions: Length 50.0 cm x Width 30.0 cm x Height 28.0 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- Triangular Bandages,
- IV Access & Drug Kit,
- Crepe Bandages,
- IV Fluid & Giving Sets,
- Combine Pad,
- Sphygmo & Stethoscope,
- Gauze Swabs,
- Glucometer Kit,
- Pen Torch,
- Multi trauma Dressings,
- Chest Needles,
- Space Blankets,
- Antiseptic Hand Gel,
- Saline Ampoule,
- Eye Pads,
- P2 Face Masks,
- Infectious Waste Bags,
- Shears and
- Sharps Container.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0901 or firstname.lastname@example.org as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The TEK A Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.