Life Saving Club Service for – Oxygen Regulator
This Allied Regulator Service is a Base Annual Safety Check including:
- A New Seal &
- A New Filter
It is a service cost, however if additional work or additional parts are required, you will be quoted prior to the work commencing.
Prior to sending goods Please call Customer Service on (03) 5284 0925 to request an Returns Authority Form (RA Form) or email
Any goods sent without form will be returned to sender.
*****IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ*****
- If you don’t wish to be charged for an additional cylinder keywheel and chain, please have it attached.
- Ensure that you suitably package the return goods with care – we will not be held accountable for damaged goods on arrival.
- ONLY send the item that requires to be serviced/repaired – we will not be held responsible for missing or damaged equipment
(our insurance will not cover additional goods/bags/kits/medical products/equipment).
- If sending multiple packages, please request an RA Form for each package.
- Print a copy of the attached Return Authority and place it in the package along with the product and send to us at:
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd.
Attention: Goods Return Officer
160-162 McClelland Ave
Lara, VIC, 3212
- All goods returned must be traceable – please advise us of the Consignment Number when you have dispatched the product to us by replying to the RA email.
Once the Regulator has been received and an assessment has taken place, we will send you Quote with the work required. Normally it is just this Annual Base Safety Check however occasionally additional work or additional parts are required. Please Note – All Quotes are only valid for 30 days and are subject to change.
To confirm your acceptance and authorisation to proceed with the work you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org either a signed Quote Acceptance or your Purchase Order to or contact Customer Service on (03) 5284 0925 for further information.
If you decide not to proceed with the Service/Repairs as quoted, the goods can be returned back to you at your cost (return freight &/or any associated assessment charges), or disposed of at our end if you prefer. Please confirm your instructions by reply email email@example.com
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any queries or we can assist you in any way – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on (03) 5284 0925 – and if you have already started the service process – don’t forget to quote your unique Return Authority Reference Number.