Laerdal Pocket Mask
Pocket Mask in Soft Pack
The Laerdal Pocket Mask provides protection during CPR. By creating a slight distance between the patient and provider the Pocket Mask also makes seeing patient lip colour and chest movement easier.
With the high-quality 3M Filtrate hydrophobic filter placed below the one way valve, providers and patients are protected. All of the air being transferred between the provider and the patient is filtered before it is dispersed. The filter placement and one way valve make the Pocket Mask a quality choice!
CE marked- this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
- Material: PVC (mask), PP (filter), PC + Silicone rubber (valve/oxygen inlet),
- Size: 13 x 11 x 4 cm,
- Weight: 0.110 kg,
- Does not contain latex,
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40°C,
- Storage temperature: -40° to 50°C.
Expiratory Resistance for the Patient
- Mask & One-way valve: 2.9 cm H2O,
- Mask, Filter & One-way valve: 5.2 cm H2O.
Inspiratory Resistance for the Patient
- Mask & One-way valve: 2.4 cm H2O,
- Mask, Filter & One-way valve: 4.7 cm H2O.
- Mask can be cleaned and reused.
- One-way valve can be cleaned and reused for repeated manikin training only, but must be discarded after single patient use.
- Filter must be discarded after each use.
Please ask about volume discounts.
Options Available for the Laerdal Pocket Mask:
- Pocket Mask in Compact Case (Clam as shown),
- Pocket Mask w/ Oxygen Inlet & Head strap in Compact Case (Clam as shown),
- Pocket Mask in Soft Pack,
- Pocket Mask w/ Oxygen Inlet & Head strap in Soft Pack.
Spare Parts / Accessories:
- One-Way Valve,
- One-Way Valve and Filter Kit,
- Head Strap Adjustable (Single Unit).