Life Saving Victoria (LSV) – Waist Bag with Bottle Holder
Empty, Black and Red
These products are designed and manufactured by NEANN and available exclusively to Surf Life Saving Australia Clubs (SLSA) and Life Saving Victoria Clubs (LSV).
To assist in avoiding the potential dangers at the beach, Life Saving Victoria with operational experience along with RAPP Australia Pty Ltd have designed a unique, light weight waist bag to provide a place to store and transport medical gear and a bottle for emergency response services across the state.
The LSV Waist Bag – with Bottle Holder’s many features & benefits include:
- With our coloured cotton base material and use of our reflective strip, this kit provides high visibility and safety in all weather and low light conditions,
- Two durable zips placed to give maximum access to interior,
- Two part compartment to store and retrieve medical equipment, keys, phone, products, stock and documentation,
- Padded water bottle pocket,
- Conforming lightweight configuration for wearing comfort,
- Air mesh padding with adjustable webbing belt to provide a secure fit around the users waist.
Length: 8.5 cm
Width: 50.0 cm of bag, 126.0 cm with Straps (approx.)
Height: 24.5 cm
Weight: 500 g (Empty)
Attention Customers: If you require this product please contact your respective organisation as this product is typically made to order and production can take up to 8 weeks.
Designed and available to Surf Life Saving Australia Clubs and Life Saving Victoria Clubs.
The Life Saving Victoria (LSV) Waist Bag is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.