Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) – Oxygen Therapy Kit (OTK)
These products are designed and manufactured by NEANN and available exclusively to Surf Life Saving Australia Clubs (SLSA) and Life Saving Victoria Clubs (LSV).
Specifically designed for the Surf Life Saving clubs and members, this yellow kit houses an oxygen regulator and therapy equipment with ease of use in mind. With over the shoulder carry option or as a padded backpack, the OTK has a place for everything and everything in its place.
Used by many State Ambulance Services, a portable, “soft-pack”, water resistant with heavy duty zipper is placed to give maximum access to interior gear. With a secure designated area for Oxygen Cylinder* and oxygen resus equipment kit this bag by NEANN, can be purchased empty or stocked as per SLSA requirements – containing a full oxy-resus kit.
The soft-bag kits can be used as over the shoulder bags or backpacks and are designed to carry a large range of equipment.
Example of what the kit can include (items sold separately):
- Oxygen Therapy Regulator 0-8-15 LPM with Black Handwheel & Chain
- The Bag II Adult Disposable Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- Oxygen Hose 2.1m
- Mask Therapy Adult + Tubing
- Mask Therapy Child + Tubing
- Disposable Orpharyngeal Airway 2/70mm
- Disposable Orpharyngeal Airway 3/80mm
- Disposable Orpharyngeal Airway 4/90mm
- Disposable Orpharyngeal Airway 5/100mm
- Powder Free Gloves Pair – Large x 3
- Powder Free Gloves Pair – Medium x 3
- Manual Suction Pump
- Mask Silicon – Size 3
- Mask Silicon – Size 5
- Short Pencil & Notebook
- Biohazard Ziplock Bag 230mm x 160mm x 3
* Although NEANN provide a space for an Oxygen Cylinders to be stored in our kits, please be aware that we do not sell them. The Inhalo® and C Oxygen Cylinders both fit in this kit.
Options Available for the Surf Life Saving (SLSA) OTK:
- Oxygen Therapy Kit – Yellow – Kit ONLY (Empty) 50-001-0329-0386
- Oxygen Therapy Kit – Yellow – Kit with Contents 50-001-0321-0386
- Oxygen Therapy Kit – Yellow – Contents ONLY 50-001-0322-0000
Attention Customers: If you require this product please contact your respective organisation as this product is typically made to order and production can take up to 8 weeks.
Designed and available to Surf Life Saving Australia Clubs and Life Saving Victoria Clubs.
The Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) Oxygen Therapy Kit (OTK) is supplied empty without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.