AG Cuffill – Cuff Inflator with Integrated Manometer
The AG Cuffill is designed to enhance patient safety by minimising the potential human error while measuring and inflating airway cuffs, as well as diminishing the risk of cross-contamination, when used for a single patient.
This pocket-size, syringe-like design allows a simple and easy operation and is used by medical professionals, including first-responders and hospital staff, and by users in the home care environment.
The compact and intuitive AG CUFFILL device is the most accurate solution for measuring both cuff pressure and controlling the volume of airway cuffs in all clinical settings.
Recommended, but not limited, for single-patient use in order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
AG Cuffill’s Features:
- The AG Cuffill is intended for air-filled cuffs and should not be used with liquids.
- Volume 10cc
- Measurement range 0-99 (cmH2O)
- Measurement accuracy ±2 (cmH2O)
- Disposable, enables 100 measurements
- FDA and CE approved
AG Cuffill Benefits:
- Without losing pressure during connection, the AG Cuffill allows measuring and reading the exact cuff pressure.
- Intuitive, easy and simple to use,
- The operation of the device is the closest to the existing common practice, i.e., filling the cuff with a syringe,
- Pocket-size and lightweight,
- Designed as a cost-effective disposable device.
- Allows measuring the cuff pressure without losing pressure during connection,
- Allows filling of the cuff while controlling the inflated air volume,
- Eliminates the need to induce over pressure while measuring the cuff pressure – extremely important for paediatric use,
- Minimizing chance for human error,
- Recommended, but not limited, for single-patient use in order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Suitable for hospital, first response medical use and home care use,
- Provides indication of cuff pressure and volume.
- Suitable for use with endotracheal and tracheotomy tubes as well as laryngeal masks.