Hospital in the Home (HITH) Backpack
NEANN soft packs achieved their pre-eminence in the Australian hospital market by meticulous attention to detail and unrelenting continuous improvement.
NEANN now offers a complete equipment carry pack solution for the Hospital in the Home (HITH) provider.
A complete equipment day-pack system that will allow a care provider to carry what they need for an entire day. Alternatively, a combination system that includes an in-vehicle pack to house a laptop and paperwork, and an equipment day-pack for the day’s requirements of care provision.
The NEANN Hospital in the Home Kit’s many features include:
- Design the kit to the level of care and equipment you want to carry,
- Provides high visibility in low light condition’s with Reflective tape around the bag,
- EnvironFrei improves infectious controls minimising cross contamination,
- Protective labelling and coated webbing for ease of cleaning and minimizes cross contamination,
- Front external padded pocket – Magnetised flap closure,
- Internal lid has clear pockets with magnetic flaps for one hand usage and auto close,
- Removable panel work surface to ensure a clean surface area for equipment preparation,
- Reinforced EnvironFrei fabric to increased durability and also to allow ease of cleaning,
- Magnetised, replaceable and padded aVector handles to minimises cross contamination,
- Optional Replaceable Padded Shoulder Sling (Straight Grey Golf Hook) 98-001-8085-0422 – an attachment point provided on bag for the shoulder sling,
- Padded, adjustable backpack with sternum strap feature: keep hands free for carrying additional equipment,
- Attachment point for magnetic and replaceable sharps holder (purchased separately if required),
- Foam rigidity to outer walls, lid and base: maintains form and adds impact resistance,
- Lightly coloured internal fabric so contamination can be easily identified,
- Heavy duty zip placed to give maximum access to interior,
- Water resistant fabric to allow ease of cleaning and minimises cross contamination,
- Optional additional removable pouches to fit in base – Small, Large and Observation Pouch.
- Dimensions: Main bag – Length 45.0 cm deep x Width 33.0 cm x Hight 23.0 cm
Best quality materials
In daily use, impervious materials make NEANN kits easy to maintain, de-contaminate and if necessary fully launder.
No search and select issues
Being laid out in a uniform manner eliminates search and select issues for the care provider in the field. The bag layouts are configured and designed to meet the needs of the care provider.
Minimised risk of contamination
NEANN’s newly developed revolutionary material, EnvironFrei minimises the chance of cross contamination as it reduces the chance of micro-organisms being resident in the fabric. The internal design is now, where possible, predominantly made from coated fabric which aids in managing cross contamination when the kits are in use.
Ergonomically designed from the beginning to ensure maximum safety for the care provider by reduction of back and related manual handling injuries and other OH&S issues such as positioning of sharps containers.
With a place for everything and everything in its place, overstocking is virtually eliminated and missing items are immediately apparent providing greater reliability for the kit.
Easy to use
Proven 24/7 use for over five years offers extraordinary long life.
Pouch Options (Sold Separately)
- Small Pouch – 50-001-0194-0422
- Large Pouch – 50-001-0192-0422
- HITH Observation Pouch (Red) – 50-001-0189-0192
Additional Products (Also Sold Separately)
- Padded Sling (Straight Grey Golf Hook) 98-001-8085-0422
- 600ml Sharps Container Holder 50-001-8088-0386 (other Sharps Holders and Containers available upon request)
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
The HITH Backpack is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.